ORDERS & SHIPPING
You can select the delivery date on the checkout page. Please note it could arrive 1-2 days earlier. Orders are sent via DPD courier to England, Scotland & Wales (excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands).
Some dates are blocked out as we have reached maximum capacity for this day. Please note we also do not ship on the weekends.
We deliver to England, Scotland & Wales (excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) sent via DPD courier - the cost is £3.98 (includes cover of loss).
Your order will be dispatched 1-2 days before your selected delivery date. To track your parcel, you will receive emails from both Browniegod and DPD containing a tracking link.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1. order number (e.g. #1103)
2. the change requested (e.g. I want to change the flavour)
Check your spam or junk mail. If you are still not able to find it, please contact email@example.com
No it does not - all information relating to the order is sent over email.
- May contain: Milk, eggs, soya, wheat (gluten), nuts
- All our products are made in an environment where nuts, peanuts, eggs, milk, soya, sesame and gluten are used. For this reason we cannot guarantee they are free from traces of these allergens
- Gluten-free options available
- No alcohol
- Our serving suggestions are 1-2 pieces per person
- Brownie boxes are available in 3 sizes: box of 12,15 or 20 (slab) brownies.
- Each brownie measures approximately 3.5cm (w) x 4.5cm (l)
Yes! You can use the search feature at the top of the page.
We temporarily removed this product as we are sourcing a new vegan chocolate supplier.
- Brownies have a shelf-life of up to 1 week at room temperature
- You may refrigerate them to keep up to 2 weeks or freeze them well wrapped for up to 1 month of deliciousness. We recommend leaving the brownies in room temperature for 3 hours before serving
The majority of our brownies are! Check the allergens section of the brownie page to see if so.
Yes! All our brownies are halal. Our products including the gelatine (beef) are certified halal.
0208 533 7175
Unit 5A, Textile Building, Belsham Street, London, E9 6NG