Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have content restrictions for personalisation?
As indicated in our Terms of Service, 5.2 Content Rules -
We do not permit personalised products to include any content or material which:
• Infringes anyone's copyright: in particular, you must ensure that you either own the copyright in an image or any other content that you wish to include in a personalised product or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to include that image or other content in the personalised product.
• Infringes any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality.
• Contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation.
• Is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person.
• Misrepresents identity or impersonates any person.
• Includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person.
• Contains material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group.
• May harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person.
• Gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us.
• Advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act.
Can I choose the delivery date?
Yes, you can select the delivery date! On the checkout page, a calendar shows all the available dates.
Some dates are blocked out as we have reached maximum capacity for this day or the kitchen is closed.
Delivery and cost
We deliver to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland via the couriers Royal Mail and DPD. Delivery notifications are sent over email from the courier on the day of dispatch. The shipping cost is £3.50
Make changes to order
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1. order number (e.g. #1103)
2. the change requested (e.g. I want to change the flavour/ I need to change the address)
Please note we only accept order changes sent in three working days before your chosen delivery date.
Track my package
To track your parcel, you will receive emails from both Browniegod and Royal Mail containing a tracking link.
Placed order but not received a confirmation email
Please check your spam or junk mail. If you are still not able to find it, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Student, NHS and other promotions
For the moment we are not running any promotions.
Once delivered, our brownies have a shelf-life of up to 1 week at room temperature. For maximum freshness, we recommend not opening your package until you plan to eat the brownies and preserve them at room temperature for the best results.
You may refrigerate them to keep up to 2 weeks or freeze them well wrapped for up to 1 month of deliciousness. We recommend leaving the brownies at room temperature for 3 hours before serving.
Brownies size and box options
Our serving suggestions are 1-2 pieces per person.
Brownie boxes are available in 4 sizes: box of 12 and 15 individual pieces or, 20 and 30 piece slabs.
Each brownie measures approximately 3.5cm (w) x 4.5cm (l)
How many letters can I add for your custom products ?
This varies per product but generally the following applies:
Box of 12: 4 letters per 3 rows
Box of 15: 5 letters per 3 rows
20 piece slab: 7 letters per 3 rows
30 piece slab: 10 letters per 4 rows
Please note we make all our products in an environment where nuts, peanuts, eggs, milk, soya, sesame and gluten are present. For this reason, we cannot guarantee they are free from traces of these allergens. Our brownies may contain milk, eggs, soya, wheat (gluten), and nuts. We have gluten-free options available.
Gluten free options
Yes! You can use the search feature at the top of the page.
Most of our custom products have gluten-free options available.
Are your brownies halal ?
Our pink and red sprinkles contain E120, making them unsuitable for a halal diet. If you follow a halal diet, we recommend choosing our alternative colour options when customising your brownies. For our S’mores brownies, the marshmallow is made using HMC certified halal beef gelatine.
Are your brownies suitable for vegetarians ?
The majority of our brownies are! Check the allergens section of the brownie page to see if so.
Are your brownies kosher ?
Our brownies are currently not kosher.
Adding a personalised note
Yes! You can add a personalised note on the checkout page free of charge.
Does the brownie box include a paper receipt/invoice inside ?
No, it does not. All information relating to the order is sent via email.
Our packaging is completely plastic-free and fully recyclable. It is locally manufactured in Europe to lower its transportation footprint versus importing abroad. We have carefully selected the materials used to ensure the majority are also biodegradable.
More than three working days before your chosen delivery date
There is a fee of £1 (covers the transaction costs charged by payment providers).
Less than three working days before your chosen delivery date
Due to the personalisation of our products, preparation begins days in advance, and we bake the brownies to order. For this reason, cancellation within this period is unfortunately not possible as we have made all the necessary preparations, and this would lead to unnecessary food waste.
*Working days count from Monday to Friday as Saturday and Sunday the kitchen is closed.
Issues or faults
Our team will be more than happy to resolve any issues. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of your delivery: 1) picture showing fault 2) order number. We review all complaints and may ask you to ship back the product to receive a refund. All refunds are subject to manager review.
Wrong delivery address
Before the order is shipped, we will email you 1) order confirmation containing the address 2) a second email to double-check the address and delivery date. If you spot any changes before dispatch, we are happy to make amendments. However, if already dispatched, we can not make any changes and are not responsible for lost parcels.
As a goodwill gesture, we may accept to make a second brownie for free but ask that you pay the cost of shipping and packaging (£7).